|[a•mo•bee] for Publishers
A full-featured monetization platform for premium publishers to get the best ROI for their impressions.
The [a•mo•bee] Platform for Publishers provides a highly scalable ad server, campaign and inventory management system, targeting server and analytics server for premium publishers to run their direct sold business. The platform also includes the following products:
How it works
Access sophisticated tools to help communicate the value of your inventory.
- Forecasting: increase selling efficiency by forecasting availability by a variety of factors like targeting attributes, seasonality, device types, geography, etc.
- Audience management: quickly understand the size and value of your users
- Content classification: classify your inventory by custom or IAB standard contextual categories
- Inventory bundling: create bundles that aggregate inventory across apps and sites based on contextual, audience or targeting attributes
Sell campaigns to meet a variety of advertiser objectives to maximize the value of your premium inventory.
- Campaign types: CPM, CPC, CD, CPI, CPA, CPV, Click2Call, Click2SMS
- Priorities: tenancy, premium guaranteed, premium, companion ads
- Optimization: frequency caps, budget caps, click caps, day parting, delivery smoothing
- Ad experiences: IAB/MMA banners, Interstitials, MRAID, [a•mo•bee] Rich Media, [a•mo•bee] 3D, video, VAST
- Meta-data: attach information like IOs, advertiser category, sales persons to every campaign
Improve the user ad experience by providing the right advertising to the right audience, including support for geo-fencing.
- Standard targeting: by device, operator, operating platform, etc.
- Enhanced targeting: based on unique insights into your audience, such as user demographics, page context, keywords, etc.
- Location: hyper-local, geo-fencing, DMA, city, state, region, country, continent
- Other targeting: enhance your declared & inferred data with other 3rd party data sources
A real-time, carrier-grade ad server designed for optimal campaign performance and delivery.
- Multi-dimensional ad selection algorithm that factors in targeting, campaign progress, user exposure, pricing, availability, block lists, etc.
- Supports 3rd party tags
- Easy generation, distribution and tracking of JS tags for easy audience extension
Detailed insights into inventory and campaign performance
- Analytics: provides valuable insights for managing inventory and campaign performance
- Forecasting: provides visibility into the availability of inventory for efficient bundling and selling and resolving booking conflicts
- Consolidated Reporting: revenue and performance metrics across all demand sources – direct, exchange, mediation – in a single dashboard