Effective Date: 05/25/2012
This privacy statement applies to www.amobee.com owned and operated by Amobee, Inc. (“Amobee”). This privacy statement describes how Amobee collects and uses the personal information you provide on our web site: www.amobee.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Amobee complies with the U.S. – E.U. Safe Harbor framework and the U.S. - Swiss Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Amobee has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view Amobee’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/
1. Information Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as full name, email address, mailing address, phone number, & business name (collectively, “Personal Information”).
We use this information to:
- Respond to your request on our web site.
2. Information Sharing
We will share your Personal Information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties.
We may provide your Personal Information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as our CRM service provider & marketing automation provider. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process,
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so,
- If Amobee is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our web site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information, or
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
3. User Access and Choice
If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or delete this information by contacting us as described below. We will respond to your request to make the change within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
4. Tracking Technologies / Cookies
We use session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
Web Beacons / Gifs
We employ [or our third party advertising partner employs] a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We tie [do not tie] the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ Personal Information.
- Analytics / Log Files - As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We do not link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted security standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security, and Amobee shall have no liability of any type or nature for any breach of security by a third party.
6. Additional Information
- Links to 3rd Party Sites - Our site includes links to other web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Amobee. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any web site you visit.
- Testimonials - Amobee posts testimonials from our customers along with their names. These testimonials are always pre-approved prior to posting. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us.
- International Transfer of Information - Personal Information collected by Amobee on its own behalf or on behalf of Amobee clients may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Amobee or its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents or customers maintain facilities. You acknowledge and agree that Personal Information you provide to us may be transferred outside of the country in which you reside. Providing such information will constitute your consent to any such transfer.
- Changes To This Policy - We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information security and related practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by means of a notice on this site prior to the change becoming effective. All such changes will be effective on the date of the publication of the update and binding on the users of the site. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
7. Contact Us
100 Marine Parkway, Suite 575
Redwood City, CA 94065
+1 (650) 802 8871