Senior Web Developer (UK)
Position type: Full-time employee
Location: Central London, UK
[a•mo•bee] is an award-winning mobile agency and the world’s largest mobile advertising company, working with some of the biggest names in mobile to deliver wide-ranging mobile-centric solutions utilizing all areas of mobile engagement.
We are offering developers of the highest caliber the chance to enhance and share in this success. You will be joining a team of developers, creative and solution architects who pride themselves in excelling.
You must have an extensive and deep understanding of the mobile eco-system, including demonstrable experience in mobile web across ALL devices in the global market.
You will be joining the Mobile Agency of the Year and therefore must be able to demonstrate a consistent track record of developing high-quality, high-transaction, experience driven solutions in a face-paced agency environment.
You must have drive to succeed, a determination to deliver only the highest quality solutions and a passion for all things mobile.
- Agency experience working alongside Creative team
- Strong analytical and programmatic design abilities
- Non-Agile dependent
- 4-5 years Object Orientated PHP including extensive Zend
- LAMP; including Configuration of PHP/Apache and MySQL
- 1-2 years Java experience including Tomcat6 and JAX-RS or annotated Web Service Layers
- 3-5 years MySQL including schema design and optimization techniques
- Advertising or media experience
- Continuous Integration
- Automated Unit Testing with PHPUnit or equivalent
- Social Media APIs including Facebook and Twitter
- Version control with Subversion
The interview process will be 3 stages including a technical assessment held at the [a•mo•bee] offices.
Salary: Negotiable - depending on experience
[a•mo•bee], the company defining mobile advertising, offers comprehensive, end-to-end mobile advertising solutions and services for the largest advertisers, publishers and operators. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, with offices in Europe, Asia, Latin America and the US, [a•mo•bee] enables its customers to run targeted, leading edge mobile ad campaigns on a global scale with unparalleled ROI. [a•mo•bee] has financial backing from some of the biggest names in venture capital: Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Globespan Capital, as well as strategic investments from Motorola, Cisco and leading operators, Vodafone and Telefonica.
Click here to email us your resume
Back to all career listings